What Smooth Transitions®
of South Florida can do to help:
- Physically or emotionally stressed over the need to make a change in your living arrangements?
- Overwhelmed with all the monumental decisions that have to be made?
- Confused and do not know where to start?
- Alone? Does your family live out-of-town and already feel overloaded with their career and other obligations?
- Sorting household treasures
- Making moving arrangements
- Finding good homes for treasures
of a lifetime
- Helping prepare the former home to be sold
- Pre-planning for dispersal of belongings
- Opening up and closing winter home
- Arranging for transport of automobile
- Providing Personal Move Management Services to non-Seniors
© 2010 - 2018 Smooth Transitions® of South Florida. All Rights Reserved.
Saturday-Sunday By Appt Only
Smooth Transitions® of South Florida will take care of the tasks that you and your family members cannot or do not want to do. Recognizing that each situation is different, Smooth Transitions® of South Florida is ready to help as little or as much as you need to get through this difficult task.
Selecting a new place to move, sorting through a lifetime of treasures, deciding what to take, what furniture will fit, finding a mover, packing, moving, unpacking, setting up the new home, getting rid of leftovers…this can all be overwhelming.
Smooth Transitions® of South Florida minimizes the chaos and stress associated with moving by creating a customized action plan and handling all the details of your move. With our gentle and expert guidance, you and your family can make the key decisions without the emotional and physical stress that follows. As a result, you avoid the costly mistakes that often accompany such major lifestyle transitions.
Choosing Smooth Transitions® of South Florida to assist with your move means you can be quickly and comfortably settled into your new home where you can begin to enjoy your new living arrangement. For out-of-town family members, Smooth Transitions® of South Florida provides peace of mind that someone is coordinating their family member’s affairs with the personal care and attention they would give.
Please call Smooth Transitions® of South Florida at 888-721-6565 for more information or a FREE one hour consultation.
8202 Wiles Road, Suite 139. Coral Springs, Florida 33067
Smooth Transitions® of South Florida provides individuals and families the emotional and physical assistance needed in making a change in their living arrangements.
Smooth Transitions® of South Florida is Your Solution
Smooth Transitions® of South Florida Makes Moving Easy
Broward County - (954) 913 7333
Palm Beach County - (561) 213 7331
Contact us today for a
FREE one-hour consultation